Sunday, May 8, 2016

12 Months of Eleanor


Happy first birthday to our sweet, adventurous little soul! 

I was a little emotional leading up to your birthday, and not because I don't want you to grow up...I just feel like the year just flew by and I wish I could just stop time so I can capture every little detail and remember it forever.

Some things I don't want to forget... 
The way your little feet wiggle anytime you're sitting in a chair, the way you lay your head down on my shoulder when you're drifting off to sleep, your happy squeals and giggles, how you blow kisses, the way you toss out ALL of the clothes out of the dresser drawers (there's no point in folding the clothes anymore), the way you hide behind the curtains or in our closet waiting for Sawyer to find you, how you always share you food with the dogs even if we tell you no 34893849 times... and laugh about it. 

Eleanor Beth, you are seriously a dream. You're everything I could have imagined and hoped my daughter would be. You're beautiful inside and out. Joy and light just radiate from you, it's contagious. Thank you for making our little family four complete, we love you so much! xx






No comments:

Post a Comment