Tuesday, February 24, 2015

32 Weeks


Gender: Girl 

Weight gain:  At my apt. last week I was 60.4 kgs (132.5) lbs so no weight gain from last time. Although my BabyCenter app tells me that the baby will be gaining 1/2 lb a week until the end of the pregnancy... she's definitely growing! 

Maternity clothes: Yes. The weather is warming up here, so I will probably be trading in my leggings for maxi dresses.

Stretch marks: Still in the clear

Belly button in or out: Outtie

Sleep: All over the place. If I wake up once in the middle of the night, it's really hard for me to turn my brain off and go to sleep! I've been reading a lot during my crazy insomnia spells... at least I'm doing something productive?

Best moment this week: Laying in Sawyer's bed with him reading Trains Go over and over again before nap time. He's just too sweet.

Worst moment this week:  Feeling exhausted and worn out. I went on a decluttering/organizing spree and between that and chasing an active toddler around. I barely sat down until 8:00 pm every night. 

Miss anything: Sleeping on my stomach, having a beer after a longgggg day, bending over without grunting (ha!)

Movement: She's still pretty busy in there. I literally felt her feet poking me all the way by my back today. 

Cravings: Still sweets... especially chocolate, fruit (strawberries), apples, and Chinese food? Good thing we live in China! I'm starting to think about those yummy Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs... mmmm

Queasy or sick: Feeling ok minus the acid reflux that's been in full swing. Tums are my friend. 

Looking forward to: Hopefully having a bit more downtime this week and of course counting down until our spring break in a few short weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment