Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sawyer's Christmas Wishlist



I just put together some things that Santa will be bringing Sawyer for Christmas this year. Since we live in China, I tried to think of some practical things that he will be able to use from now-June (when we go back to the states). I also have to keep in mind that we don't have unlimited suitcase room (although a girl can dream... ) 

1. OXO Tot Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Container- I think this will be handy to have since we'll be making Sawyer's baby food to freeze and grab these when we need to feed him.  
2. Lamaze Toy, Mortimer The Moose - Sawyer has this octopus by Lamaze and is obsessed with him, so I figured his octopus needs a new friend! 
3. A Book of Sleep- Love adding books to his collection, especially when it has to do with sleep! 
4. Dino Sleep Footed PJ's- There's nothing sweeter then boys who love dinosaurs and these PJ's are so stinkin' cute! I got an awesome deal on them during GAP's Black Friday sale.
5. Leather Baby Moccasins-  I couldn't resist these adorable charocal grey moccasins for little man. They are 15% off through Dec. 2nd 
6. Boon Squirt Silicon Dispensing Spoon-  I've heard great things about this and I think it will come in handy when he starts eating "real" food. 
7. Plan Toy Pull Along Snail- I love "classic" wooden toys and I think this will be a great addition when Sawyer starts to walk. 
8. Make My Day Silicone Bib- This bib can easily be washed off in between feedings in the sink.... it's going to be a staple during Sawyer's meals. 
9. Personalized Baby's First Christmas Ornament-  I was so excited when the etsy seller said she could create a Hong Kong ornament for Sawyer. I can't wait to see how it turns out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment