Tuesday, October 21, 2014

13 Weeks

Here's to week 13! The doctor estimated me a week back from my original due date based on the baby's size. We had a busy weekend with running to Hong Kong for our doctor's appointment, but it was kind of nice because Kurt and I left Sawyer at home with our ayi, so it was like a "date." Before our appointment, we ate at this yummy restaurant nearby our doctor's office that makes awesome toasties and I'm always looking forward to some good food. 





Sawyer photobombed me





Gender: We had a doctor's appointment this weekend... and she made her gender prediction. We'll just have to wait and see if baby Callahan is a she or he ;) 

Weight gain: 52.7 kgs, so about 116 lbs (no weight gain yet) although I feel like I've gained weight in my stomach!

Maternity clothes: Still wearing looser fitting clothes, mostly leggings, or maxi dresses to work

Stretch marks: nothing yet

Belly button in or out: starts off in, but starts to poke out mid day

Sleep: Pretty good, can't complain. I do wake up at least one time a night to pee, but I'm able to drift right back to sleep.

Best moment this week: Watching our little one dance around on the ultrasound and "wave" at us. 

Worst moment this week: I don't know that I had one... which is great! :)
Miss anything: Being able to bike at a normal pace and up hills for that matter. Today I was biking groceries home, and had to stop halfway up the hill and walk my bike... I felt pretty pathetic.

Movement: Nothing, I'm starting to think what I felt in Thailand was not the baby. 

Cravings: Eggs, bagels, fruit (grapes, blueberries, I wish strawberries were in season in China right now!) 

Queasy or sick: Nope... I'm really hoping we're over that stage now :)  

Looking forward to: Halloween festivities coming up, oh and a few packages coming from the states via my mom and this super cute Halloween sweatshirt that I couldn't resist ordering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment