Tuesday, December 2, 2014

20 Weeks

Baby Callahan is half way "cooked" and I'm still in disbelief. This pregnancy is flying by.  November has been a crazy/busy month and I'm so happy it's December (one of my favorite months because Christmas of course). 

We've picked out a name for our little lady, Rosalie Beth. We chose Rosalie because we think it's sweet and classic. Beth is my mom's middle name and Kurt's mom's middle name is Elizabeth, so it's a way to honor both grandmas= win.


Gender: Girl 

Weight gain: Unsure (I will find out at my apt. this Saturday...yikes)

Maternity clothes: Yes, I'm starting to stretch out some of my regular clothes... still using the good ol' ponytail trick for squeezing into my jeans.

Stretch marks: Nada

Belly button in or out: Outtie (kind of annoying) it didn't do this until the end of my pregnancy with Sawyer.

Sleep: All over the place. I've been pretty exhausted after a few busy weeks at school and falling asleep at 7:30 on the couch, then waking up in the middle of the night for 1-2 hours. My brain just wont turn off. 

Best moment this week: Having a date night out (it's been about two months) so it was nice to relax and spend one on one time with Kurt.

Worst moment this week: I'm getting sick and feeling pretty blah in general.
Miss anything: Beer. Is it spring yet?

Movement: Yes, and we can sometimes feel her from the outside.

Cravings: Chocolate. I eat some form of chocolate every .  single  .  day .  Also cereal...weird.

Queasy or sick: Sick (as in cold related, not pregnancy related)

Looking forward to: Our Christmas in Bali! We leave next week...hooray :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment