Thursday, January 1, 2015

24 Weeks


Gender: Girl 

Weight gain: I forgot what it was at my last apt. After our vacation and many desserts in Bali, I'm afraid to find out! ;) 

Maternity clothes: Yep, but so sad after we left some of our clothes behind at a hotel in Bali and when we called they had disappeared. So many of my maternity clothes were left behind and they aren't so easy to get in China. I'm going to try to see if I can get by the next three months without having to buy many more! 

Stretch marks: Still in the clear! 

Belly button in or out: Outtie

Sleep: It's been a bit better since being back in China in our own bed. I'm still waking up at least once a night to pee or to cuddle Sawyer (he's been teething) but otherwise, fine!

Best moment this week: Spending the whole day as a family in PJs and doing a whole lot of nothing on New Years day. How are we always exhausted after vacation?!

Worst moment this week: I was extremely allergic to one of our hotel rooms which made my asthma terrible in Bali. Luckily, we switched hotels after two nights, but I hate not being able to breathe! 
Miss anything: Fitting into my regular clothes and watermelon mojitos (they had great delicious ones in Ubud, and I was sad I had to miss out on the happy hour).

Movement: Yep, she's a busy little lady.

Cravings: All sweets, fruit juices/shakes, pasta lately, Mexican...okay a lot of food! 

Queasy or sick: Not sick, but I have not wanted red meat at all this pregnancy, no desire. With Sawyer, that's all I wanted! 

Looking forward to: Celebrating Kurt's 27th birthday in a couple of days and lounging our last few days of break :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment