Tuesday, January 20, 2015

27 Weeks


Gender: Girl 

Weight gain: Not sure at this point, I will update this weekend after I go to our apt. (slightly terrified haha)
Update: I weighed myself on a scale at school: 60 kgs or 132.2 lbs, so I've gained about 16 lbs so far. 

Maternity clothes: Yep, still living in leggings as you can see (there is nothing else comfortable to wear in the cooler weather).

Stretch marks: Nada

Belly button in or out: Outtie

Sleep: Still waking up at least once a night around 1-2 and up for about an hour watching TV shows or surfing the web. I've been SO tired lately, I think this pregnancy is catching up with me. I've been falling asleep sitting up in bed!

Best moment this week: Cuddling with Sawyer before bedtime, he's been such a little momma's boy lately. It's so cute when he wants to lift up my shirt to see my belly. I keep telling him that there's a baby sleeping in momma's tummy and he gives my belly a kiss everyday, so sweet. 

Worst moment this week: Chasing around Sawyer Friday & Saturday (Kurt was gone for a basketball tournament) and he just wore me out... oh you know, just eating the dog's medicine, trying to drink my precious latte and spilling it all over himself and splashing over the walls, and not sleeping well on top of being sick... he saved all the fun for this momma. Luckily, bad days are just temporary.

Miss anything: Fitting comfortably through tight spaces, my back not hurting, and not getting out of breath so darn easily!

Movement: Rosalie has been quite the party animal lately. I also keep feeling huge shifts and movements, I'm wondering if she's turned head down yet...

Cravings: Chocolate, apples with nutella/peanut butter, oatmeal, and cereal...someone please ship me some Golden Grahams! ;)

Queasy or sick: Still not a big fan of red meat, unless it's bacon... 

Looking forward to: Heading to Taipei next weekend for a conference. Kurt and Sawyer are coming along too! 


Story of my life last weekend (except I didn't get to finish my latte)

No comments:

Post a Comment